Wednesday, October 8, 2014

October 2014 newsletter

The Power Inside You


Harnessing the power of your own energy for peace and happiness

This morning I read an article on npr.com that illustrated how much power we have in influencing how we experience our lives. The article, titled "Why Saying is Believing - The Science of Self-Talk," offered research based evidence that the language we use - both when talking to ourselves and to others - directly affects our perceptions.

In coping with pain and stress, I have experienced this first hand. If, in my internal dialogue, I choose to focus on the negative aspects of the pain or stress, those aspects will magnify. However, if I offer myself alternatives, such as "I choose to approach this challenge with calm and confidence," I really do believe that I CAN deal with whatever is facing me with calm and confidence.

However, sometimes having the right words just isn't enough. We can say all the right things, but they just won't stick. This is when the power of our own energy comes in. EFT tapping can help us harness that powerful energy, converting our self-talk into much more than just talk: into a belief that we feel deep in our core. As our bodies come back into balance, our minds begin to believe.

So this month I am offering you the gift of a detailed instructional video: "How to do EFT." If you've ever wanted to try EFT tapping, this short video gives you step by step instructions and a stress relief demo that you can follow along with as you tap. You can use it to gain relief from a specific issue, or for general stress and pain relief, and you can view it as often as you need it.

Wishing you health and happiness, 
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment