Monday, June 10, 2013

EFT in the News

Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) tapping works, but if you're skeptical, I don't blame you. Eastern healing concepts such as acupressure are still relatively new to Westerners, and research proving EFT's effectiveness is still building. However, EFT is the most effective and fastest form of anxiety/stress relief and preventative self-care I have ever experienced, and, once learned, can be practiced without a partner, making it extremely accessible.

I invite you to download my free e-book, "EFT for Self-Care: A Step-by-Step Guide for Beginners," learn the basics of EFT, and see for yourself. Try using EFT the next time you are feeling overwhelmed and stressed, and I bet that you will feel calmer, more focused, and better able to tackle your challenges after just one session. 

Need more info? Read about EFT in the news!




Efficacy research published by the NIH in 2009

Interested in learning more about how to use EFT for self-care and healing? Contact me at www.mindbodyglobal.com to ask questions or schedule your free consultation!

No comments:

Post a Comment